In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, a pumpkin-pie-like treat recipe seemed in order:
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 6-8 tablespoons Lakanto maple syrup
- 1 T pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 T cinnamon
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 4 1-cup oven-safe ramekins with butter or coconut oil.
- Whisk the canned pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, and pure vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients (coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt) to the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ramekins.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 25-35 minutes or until the soufflé puffs up and the center no longer appears wet.